We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this free trial at any time without prior notice.
Users of this website are prohibited from engaging in the following actions:
- Actions that will or may infringe on the copyrights, privacy, property and other rights or interests of other users of this website, third parties, the Company or its partner companies.
- Actions that will or may cause disadvantage, financial loss or other damages to other users of this website, third parties, the Company, or its partner companies.
- Actions that will or may be offensive to public order and morals, or violate laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- False declarations when using this website for membership registration or other purposes.
- Illegitimate use of email addresses, passwords, or other personal information.
- Using this website to solicit business or achieve other commercial ends for profit, or for preparations thereto.
- Other actions that may interrupt the operation of this website or interfere with the provision of services.
Google API services user data policy
Balance's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Our app strictly complies with all conditions specified in the limited use policy of Google.
- Limit your use of data to providing or improving user-facing features that are prominent in the requesting application's user interface. All other uses of the data are prohibited;
- Only transfer the data to others if necessary to provide or improve user-facing features that are prominent in the requesting application's user interface. You may also transfer data as necessary to comply with applicable law or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets with notice to users. All other transfers or sales of the user data are prohibited;
- Don't use or transfer the data for serving ads, including retargeting, personalized, or interest-based advertising; and
Don't allow humans to read the data, unless
- You first obtained the user's affirmative agreement to view specific messages, files, or other data, with the limited exception of use cases approved by Google under additional terms applicable to the Nest Device Access program;
- It is necessary for security purposes (such as investigating a bug or abuse);
- It is necessary to comply with applicable law; or
- Your use is limited to internal operations and the data (including derivations) have been aggregated and anonymized.
We collect your information only with your consent; we only collect the minimum amount of information that is necessary to operate our software and services; we don‘t sell or share your information with anyone else.